Lamlan Digital Limited Recruitment | How to Apply – Applications are invited from all interested candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Lamlan Digital Limited is Africa’s top-rated Digital Marketing & Music Publishing company located on the Island of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Develop, maintain and design the company’s websites and software.
- Develop and design any type of website for our clients as they may require.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Identify user needs through an assessment of technological requirements.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Must be able to bring any idea to life.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work Full-time.
- Must reside within Lekki-Ajah environs.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of programming applications.
- An excellent understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including their CV, Cover Letter and URL of 3-5 active website that was developed / designed by them to: email@example.com using “2023 Web Developer Q3” as the subject of the mail.
Read also – Air Peace Limited Recruitment – Apply Now
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline is 24th October, 2023.