Well Fluid Services Limited Recruitment 2023 | Basic Surface Well Test Trainee – Applications are invited from all interested candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Well Fluid Services Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas Service Company established in 2001. We deliver Technical Services to the Oil and Gas Industries across Africa. Our combined personnel field experience of over 60 years makes us exceptional from the competition.
Read also – INTECH Process Automation Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Basic Surface Well Test Trainee
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out surface well test design and run calculations such as pressure draw, maximum flow, velocity, heat radiation etc
- Prepare Well request up to client standard.
- Monitor Data Acquisition System.
- Visit client to make presentations.
- Carry out equipment selection and mobilization for job.
- Execute surface well testing with/without team and without contribution from supervisor.
- Solve problems from the job with/or without contribution from Supervisor.
- Carry out meter factor calibration.
- Candidates must have undergone Basic Surface Well Test Training Course.
- Bosiet is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline is 10th November, 2023.