How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024 | 85RRI Application Portal – Applications are invited from all qualified candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Is Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian army recruitment application form is out, you can apply online via the recruitment portal being www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application form is free and accessible by all via the stated recruitment portal.
How Long Will Nigeria Army Recruitment Last?
Nigerian army recruitment would last for three (3) weeks as the recruitment started officially on Monday, 25th September, 2023 and would be closing on Tuesday, 10th October, 2023.
Read Also – Air Peace Limited Recruitment – Apply Now
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023
Is it army regular or SSC that you wish to apply, if yes, here are the criteria expected of each applicant if you must be shortlisted.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
- 11) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25 Sep – 20 Oct 23. Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.
Candidate Eligibility for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023
If you’re interested in the army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment, below are the requirements you must adhere.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He or she must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should be a graduate from any recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidate applying should have either HND, BSc or even Masters
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years old for non-tradesmen/women, and between 18 and 28 years old for tradesmen/women.
- Candidate applying should have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO or NABTAB including English Language and Mathematics.
- Acceptable height for male applicant is 1.8 meters while female applicants should be atleast 1.62 meters.
- Healthwise, applicant must be physically and mentally fit, he or she should not have any critical medical condition. This is because, health condition is critical in performing duties as a soldier.
- Applicant should not have any criminal record, in other words, ex-convicts are to allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
Whether you’re applying for DSSC, SSC, or regular, here are the steps you should follow in other to successfully submit an application.
Being that the Nigeria army recruitment is conducted online via their official recruitment portal, applicants are to visit this page to access, fill and submit their form.
- Visit the army recruitment portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Create an account on the portal with a valid email address and password.
- Log in to your account and fill in the application form with your personal and educational information.
- Upload your passport photograph, birth certificate, and other required documents.
- Submit your application form and print out the confirmation page.
- Wait for the Nigerian Army to release the list of shortlisted candidates.
Note that, shortlisted candidates would have to submit all these documents during screening exercise, therefore ensure that whatever information you input during application are authentic.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Nigeria army recruitment is closing on Tuesday, 10th October 2023. The application portal will be open for one (1) month.