Ecobank Recruitment – Apply Now as a Senior Software Developer: Applications are invited from all interested candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Identification: 408
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will work with key stakeholders i.e. Business analyst, Project Managers and Business Heads in actualizing development of solution to meet customer needs.
- The role will ensure that applicable standards are maintained and collaborate with stakeholders to achieved desired application end state.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing training to Software Engineers within Ecobank group
- Drive the implementation of the 3-tier domain for Commercial, Corporate and Consumer Banking for the Group
- Work jointly with unit head to break down organizational silos and increase sharing vision and strategy across teams
- Work with team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Develop and implement Software programs.
- Controlling the integrity of understanding the solution by all team members and other stakeholders, maintaining the specifications up to date, tracking compliance with common programming standards.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Drive and support Innovative ideas to improve processes and the bottom line.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Education: A University Degree, preferably in Computer Science / Electrical Electronics / Mechanical Engineering, Numeric Science or its equivalent.
- Professional Qualifications: – ITIL.
- Minimum of 5 years programming experience
- Multi-lingual ability will be an advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in developing software in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment.
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture and techniques, Container and DevOps CI/CD technology.
- In-depth knowledge of Data structure and algorithm
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical, planning and organizational skills.
- Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national environment
- Availability and willingness to travel to other locations as required.
- In-depth experience in programming language and standards which includes but not limited to JAVA, REST, XQuery, XPATH, XSLT, JMS, Memcached, Oracle Middleware component, Linux, MySQL, JSF and Spring MVC, web components, SQL, other database languages, NoSQL, structured and Unstructured database, PL/SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle and Programming Languages.
- Good understanding of workflow system, Oracle Banking Platform (OBDX, Flexcube) and digital technology.
- Adequate knowledge of software methodologies and design patterns.
- Knowledge of governing security standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th October, 2023 (8.42PM).