First Ally Capital Recruitment 2022 for a Fund Accountant – First Ally Capital is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Fund Accountant. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
First Ally Capital is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm, whose focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations. First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Accountant
- We are looking for a Fund Accountant who will be responsible for providing clients with accurate and timely accounting services in line with clients’ business needs.
- Delivering accurate and timely production and delivery of reporting to clients by ensuring efficient and accurate trade processing, NAV review, Corporate Actions processing, security valuation, financial statements production, query handling and other ad hoc reporting for funds
- Ensuring that team members comply with regulatory policies, operating policies, procedures and guidelines in completion of Fund Accounting processes
- Ensuring service level agreements, memorandum and client delivery summaries are maintained
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex client issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years treasury experience in a bank or asset management company.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of fund operations, including valuation, accounting and payment procedures.
- Well versed in the MSOffice suite.
- Strong team player organized and possesses a high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment