IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company Recruitment 2022 for a Manager, Finance and Accounts – IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Manager, Finance and Accounts. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company offer a wide range of international shipping and logistics services to meet your international supply chain needs. Our experienced global shipping professionals are trained to guide you through the complexities of international shipping. Our strategic network of ocean shipping lines, automated cargo management systems, charter and commercial airlines, as well as a seamless relationship with government regulators, helps us deliver on time shipments worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance and Accounts
- Manage balance sheet, profit/loss account, etc of the company.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Oversee the preparation, reporting, filing, and management of financial statements within the stipulated timelines
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Finance & Accounts department
- Post and update all receivables and payables.
- Ensure proper application of accounting standards in managing and recording financial transactions
- Cash management and disbursements
- Management of expenditure within the approved limits
- Regular filing and remittance of taxes (VAT, PAYE, etc) returns with the appropriate authorities
- Management of the company’s financial accounting, and reporting systems
- Planning and analysis of the company’s finance, and making appropriate recommendations.
- Effective management of the company’s cash flow
- Implementation of effective cost control and cost management processes
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets periodically.
- Strict compliance with accounting policies and regulations
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience
- Possession of a professional certificate in accounting (ICAN or ACCA preferred)
- Possession of a master’s degree is an added advantage
- Experience in shipping/logistics is an added advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Strong demonstrated the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of accounting standards and principles
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE