BARIEL Medical Center Recruitment 2022 for a Resident Doctor – The BARIEL Medical Center is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Resident Doctor. Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements below should apply.
BARIEL Medical Center is a newly established modern acute-care hospital located in the Port Harcourt, Rivers State. BMC provides General Medical and Surgical healthcare services (outpatient and inpatient) with consultations and specialized services for the whole family (Adults and Pediatric).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Doctor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide medical care for routine and emergency cases
- Clerk both medical and pre- and post-operative surgical patients and maintain day to day care.
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation on outpatient, inpatient, and theatre patients.
- Assist surgeon on theatre patients and provide outpatient wound care.
- This post offers an excellent opportunity to build on existing medical knowledge and skills.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested Candidates must possess BOTH a FULL registration certificate with MDCN and a current practicing medical license.
- Possess an MBBS Degree with 1 – 2 years post-NYSC acute care hospital work experience.
- Only candidate residing (or relocating to) near the hospital premises to be considered.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand-written Application, CV and photocopy of all medical certificates, licenses and qualifications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, contact the Manager: 08033408296.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE