Dumez Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Electrical and Mechanical Draftmen: Applications are invited from qualified candidates. Here are all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Dumez Nigeria Limited, a Construction Engineering Services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Read Also – INTECH Process Automation Recruitment
Job Title: Electrical and Mechanical Draftsmen
Location: Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Candidate will work with the MEP Director on a variety of projects using computer aided drafting (CAD) software.
- Candidate must be capable of preparing multiple view drawings, detail drawings, electrical ad Mechanical schematics, block diagrams and technical illustrations.
- Must have the skills to review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established client specifications and standards.
- Up to date knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in Electrical/Mechanical drafting within the Construction industry.
- Ability to organize complete system drawing packages. Drawings include complex design features that require considerable drafting skill and experience to visualize and portray.
The candidate must:
- Have a Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology or related field preferred.
- Be experienced in the use of computer-aided design and software development. (AutoCAD is preferred.)
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Smart and analytical
- Be available to start as soon as possible.
- An excellent hands-on problem solver with at least 5 years experience.
- Be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
N150,000 – N220,000 / month.
How to Apply for Dumez Nigeria Limited Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline is 30th September, 2023.