Transblue Limited Job Recruitment Program 2022 – Transblue Limited is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill into the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Transblue Limited, a recently launched partnership with QNET, is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the areas of health, wellness, lifestyle and education through an e-commerce platform.
Due to this expansion into Nigeria market, we are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Call Center Representatives complete customer service tasks that ensure customers have the information and assistance they need and maintain the company’s positive reputation. They often have the following responsibilities:
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or English Language
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
Job Title: Finance Control Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As Manager Financial Control & Reporting you are end responsible for all financial activities in the organization including various planning & control tasks, consolidation, and reporting.
- You will manage the finance team and will report to the Director of Finance and Business Operations.
- The Manager Financial Control & Reporting plays a critical role in implementing and optimizing the group policies & procedures.
- Design, assess, implement and monitor a robust Financial Reporting Controls Framework (FRCF), governance and methodology.
- Incorporate key considerations into the FRCF: mapping internal controls framework; governance; programme management; materiality & tolerances; scope; implementation plan
- Identify, assess, document and monitor business processes (including financial systems) that affect the company’s financial reporting, including the use of process narratives & flowcharts.
- Lead, document and report on risk assessment of the business processes
- Develop policies for controls and control objectives for core financial reporting processes.
- Work with process owners to scope, design, and implement controls to address key risks and ensuring design adequacy and operating effectiveness of financial controls
- Develop and implement the controls testing process, including conducting reviews and testing of financial reporting controls compliance by process owners along with monitoring and overseeing the remediation of deficiencies identified
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure the effectiveness of the controls are tested and the resolution of any audit findings
- Provide ad hoc reports and status on above responsibilities
- Assist with risk management activities and reporting
- Work on projects / initiatives as assigned
- Work closely with stakeholders across functions in a fast-paced environment, able to provide solution to issues
- Stay current on best practices and latest thinking regarding processes, risk management and controls
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with different cultures and levels within the organization
- Develop and deliver training for business process owners on a regular basis to build knowledge and understanding of risks and controls
- Prepare and manage the ongoing quarterly and annual reporting process for the FRFC to senior management and the board
- Actively seek uniformity and automation of controls for efficient use of financial systems and innovative technology to enhance and continuously improve the design and effectiveness of controls, including efficiencies in documentation, assessment, and testing of controls
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Interested Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Professional Certificate in CIPM or SHRM highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to manage resources in different regions/states
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Networking)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- A Business Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of Networking arm of the business objectives among the company’s sales, marketing and business development professionals.
- The duties include comparing current sales numbers to desired quotas, delegating sales and marketing tasks among team members and meeting with upper management to discuss their progress.
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals, brochures, and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Coordinating internal marketing campaigns and monitoring performance.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Producing reports for management
- Training business developers and sales colleagues
- Familiarize yourself with all products/services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns/events
- Managing and updating the company’s database and CRM systems.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Make presentations that alleys fear of networking
- Build good/competitive business and personal profiles
- Identifying ‘targets’ and preparing specific questions
- Carry out essential requisite research
- Map out strategies for building client base
- Psychological engagement – being positive
- Preparing engaging responses to questions such as ‘what do you do?
- Talking about our services – when you should and when you shouldn’t
- Joining and leaving groups/individuals
- Be calm, confident and memorable
- Identify pit-falls to avoid during the events
- Introducing people and marketing colleagues (cross selling)
- Identify key questions to ask to potential client where appropriate
- Develop effective and efficient follow-up
- Most effective ways of staying in touch and developing the relationship
- Further Business Development – personal marketing plan
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- 3 -5 years of experience in the same role.
- Digital marketing knowledge is an added advantage
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and recommendations
- Basic graphic design/infographic skills
- Good knowledge of corporate branding, web/social media content creation
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- A Logistics officer is responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- They are responsible for the planning, oversight, management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- Logistics officers also manage fleet of vehicles to for the company.
- The logistics officer is responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- They are responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- They work in the force, manufacturing companies, trading organizations, and any organization with a fleet of vehicles to manage.
- The logistics officer work description also entails creating a plan or time-table for the movement of materials, heavy equipment, and light trucks; workforce and parts supply in compliance with the project requirements.
- It also involves managing a schedule to track and station materials promptly, as well as providing for preventive maintenance to ensure that projects are accomplished without hitches.
- Logistics officers are also responsible for the movement of materials to a warehouse location in preparation for shipment, and also conduct receiving activities.
- They are responsible for preparing shipping documentation and providing support in merging materials into single shipments, including crating and packing when necessary.
- The logistics officer job description entails planning the set-up of project sites, as well as coordinating, directing, and monitoring activities of employees, contractors, and others involved in executing an assigned project.
- It also involves ensuring that a project takes-off and is completed smoothly.
- Logistics officers handle the project logistics, organization, and safety by adequately scheduling staff, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.
- They also work hand-in hand with subcontractors to ensure that communications and safety protocols are followed.
- They are also responsible for prioritizing work orders and organizing tasks based on project deadlines.
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or in a related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
- Previous experience in logistic or supply chain management is an added advantage
- Computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
20th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE