Job Recruitment for a Human Resources Officer – SPAR Stores at Artee Group – The Artee Group is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer – SPAR Stores
Locations: Ilupeju and Surlere Spar Stores, Lagos
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree / B.A in Business administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS knowledge is also a plus
- Male candidates would be given preference but not limited to male only.
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
18th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE