Speedaf 2021 Job Opportunity – Apply Here: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Speedaf to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as main link between speedaf and her customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding, focus on our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer orders in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Notes, Receipts and verifications when necessary.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, follow standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its KPI performance is enhance
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with station supervisor daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate Riders are at the right place at the time.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Strategically plan and manage hub operations, couriers clients services
- Arrange shipment catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train couriers and operations workforce within the hub
- Comply with laws, regulations and requirements
- Direct, optimize, implement and coordinate hub operations in line with speedaf policies and programs
- Liaise with management to review and develop new mechanism to improve hub operations standard and efficient means of shipment delivery.
- Keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and couriers complaints
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here