Sandy Management Consultants Limited – Application Portal 2021: Sandy Management Consultants Ltd is currently requesting all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal below. All you need for a successful application is contained in this article
Sandy Management Consultants Limited is an outsourcing firm that specialize in providing HR support to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Agbara, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will perform a range of human resources functions and deliver a high-quality service to meet departmental and organisational expectations and must demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude in all of the work that is delivered, ensuring that all departmental requirements are achieved.
- The candidate will professionally execute their duties to drive the entire business forward and with a high degree of discretion.
- Monitor and manage employee absence
- Complete the recruitment cycle and on boarding in line with organizational policies
- Maintain accurate employee databases
- Provide support and advice within the organization, and to clients in line with company policies to drive the business forward
- Complete performance reviews and implement performance management actions
- Produce departmental statistics
- Update & review standard letters, forms & processes to ensure compliance to new employment legislation and company policies.
- Promptly investigate & resolve payroll employee payroll and welfare queries
- Proactively manage employee benefits & welfare
- Engage in HR administration activities (personnel and departmental record maintenance and management)
- Partake in HR projects
- Implement HR policies on managing disciplinary, grievances, employee welfare & health, pension and tax matters)
- Proven experience in all aspects of HR
- Experience in reporting and monitoring to tight deadlines.
- Be able to efficiently communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Respond positively to change and is active in implementing new ideas.
- Have strong Microsoft office suite skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy HR team.
- Knowledge and experience of HR legislation.
- Ability to successfully achieve set goals and meet deadlines in a highly demanding environment
- Knowledge and experience of payroll processing, including year-end.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here