Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment 2022 for a HR Intern – Pruvia Integrated Limited is currently recruiting suitable and competent candidates for the position of an HR Intern. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the necessary requirements listed below to apply successfully.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are a human resources and management firm with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the dictum of ‘Impossibility is nothing’. Our clients represent the entire spectrum of the Commerce, Hospitality, Information technology, Media, Finance & Insurance Sector, Automobile, Oil & Gas Sector, Real Estate, Manufacturing, FMCG and Small and Medium Enterprises and Communications industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent HR Intern to join our Human Resources Department.
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms.
- Collect payroll information such as hours of work done by an employee, details of bank accounts, etc.
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Address queries and issues of workers when required.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or in a similar field.
- 1+ year work experience.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently.
N70, 000 – N100, 000 monthly
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE