Yangah Technologies Recruitment 2022 for a Product Designer – The Yangah Technologies is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Product Designer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
Yangah Technologies – We are Yangah Technologies – The name “Yangah” was derived from “Yanga” which means being fashionable or trendy. Founded in August 2014, our mission is to give our customers a portal to express those personalities. From selecting a T-Shirt carefully curated by one of our Yangah Partners to customers creating their T-Shirt using our Design Tool, we end up putting smiles on the faces of our customers when they receive their printed T-Shirt and personalised Merchandise. Yangah Technologies is a subsidiary of Thoughts Studios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create new graphic designs for the T-Shirt Line.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Liaise with partners, stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Create and manage products designs description for online marketplace. Platform and ensure that the online platform has the correct portfolio.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with Business Development Executive and social media team on promotions, activations and new product launch – Online and Offline.
- Periodic presentation of product design ideas to cross-functional teams and Head of Operations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any courses that offer a design element as part of general design or technology studies, would be relevant.
- Minimum of 2 years proven hands on experience as a product designer.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audience.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE