Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment Program 2022/2023 – Promasidor Nigeria is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions listed below. Interested Candidates should apply below.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Job Title: Animal Health Officer
Location: Ekiti (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Entry career
- Achieve highest levels of animal health of all animals in the dairy herd at IDF.
- All aspects of feeding and nutrition of all animals in terms of applying the best practices to achieve best animal performance in milk production and reproduction at the most profitable level, achieving best quantity and quality levels of feeding the dairy herd and all young-stock, constant monitoring and improvement.
- Monitor, detect and treat all animal health and disease issues in any and all animals at IDF promptly, cost effectively and efficiently.
- Apply management to all animals to achieve highest levels of cow comfort.
- Train, manage and apply the work force to achieve highest utilization of the manpower available.
- Apply all machinery and equipment to achieve highest efficiencies of the use of these
- Recording of any and all events keep neat hard copy records and transfer these onto electronic records.
- Monitor, assess, weigh and record all and any amounts of feeding.
- Regular reporting and liaison with the Veterinarian on all aspects of animal health.
- Follow all and any instructions of the GM in full and on time.
- Qualified in any aspects of bovine and dairy cow performance.
- Experience and practical application of dairy management.
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal health
- Calve rearing
- Milking management
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn new skills and task.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time – Associate
- Monitor Budget and performance in relation to manufacturing standards, set standards for unit costs and recommend appropriate cost-saving opportunities.
- Agree job |manufacturing review calendar with budget holders Generate monthly pre-close reports and analysis.
- Conduct monthly cost reviews for all SKU’s, providing adequate documentation.
- Conduct detailed analysis of all production cost accounts,
- Investigate and follow-up with responsible parties to resolve erroneous postings and raising necessary journals to correct them.
- Ensure adequacy and completeness of all entries in the accounts with correct classification to job, location and cost center.
- Report significant omissions in the job costing to management. Investigate and report on all manufacturing variances.
- Run post-close reports.
- Develop cost-saving initiatives for presentation to management, with subsequent implementation.
- Complete necessary investment case documents
- Validate | collate all base information from necessary sources o Maintain and update capex model
- Reconcile capex proposals against budget
- Complete presentations for investment cases
- Monthly manufacturing cost flash
- Monthly detailed cost analysis by job o Quarterly BOM reviews
- Monthly tracking against targets
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant discipline plus ICAN or ACCA Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 Years Relevant Experience.
- Strong organization skill
- Good communication skill
- Research abilities.
- Strong technology expertise, Including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration and Team work
- Willingness to Learn
- Ethics and integrity.
Job Title: Category Manager – Seasoning
Employment Type: Full-time – Associate
- To support the Manager, Brands Group in developing, executing and evaluating annual activity plans for the product brand, which deliver annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst the target audience.
- Develop category brands’ plan.
- Execute approved marketing activities for the category.
- Plan, activate and monitor regular sampling programmes as appropriate for the product brand.
- Ensure core/major activities are evaluated and learnings captures for future brand planning.
- Monitor and report on brand health, including competitor monitoring, using agreed attributes and format.
- Use consumer insight to inform development of marketing programmes for the product brand.
- Provide market information with which to report on the performance of the product brand.
- Track competitor activities in the seasoning sector and assist the Manager, Brands Group, in developing response strategies to protect the positions of the product brand.
- Manage marketing budgets to execute annual activity plans for the product brand, on budget and on time.
- Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Manager, Brands Group.
- Execute below-the-line activities for the product brand and evaluate performance against activity objectives.
- Responsible for managing marketing expenditure allocated to the product brand.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of second class Bachelor’s Degree or HND from a reputable tertiary institution, either in Nigeria or abroad.
- Postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the First Degree is not in a related field.
- 7 years of work marketing experience in a reputable company, preferably FMCG, of which at least 5 must be in the Brand Management.
- Analytical, interpreting data and information.
- Ability to multi-tasking.
- Ability to deliver under tight timeline.
- Preparation of annual category brands plan.
- Development and execution of consumer and trade promotions.
- Third-party supplier management.
- Managing A&P budget.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Understanding of research techniques.
- Great presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Articulate – verbal and written
- Able to interact with a range of people (interpersonal skills)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE