Medecins du Monde (MdM) Recruitment for an Enumerator – Medecins du Monde (MdM) is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of an Enumerator. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
Job Title: Enumerator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Volunteer
- The protection mainstreaming survey enumerator collects protection mainstreaming data in a high-quality fashion following MdMpolicies and principles.
- Responsible for collecting high-quality data, using an electronic data collection tool designed by Médecins du Monde
- Identify and report any issues that may arise while attempting to obtain valid data.
- Interpret interview questions to assist respondents in understanding them and providing eloquent answers.
- Double-check information on survey forms or information pads to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Engage in data entry in cases where paper base options are used.
- Comply with quality and research ethics during fieldwork (this includes data protection and information confidentiality of respondents).
- Participate in a less than or half-day debrief sessions to share field experiences about the community and entire data collection process.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of NCE / Diploma.
- 2+ years’ work experience.
- The Enumerator must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- The Enumerator must be able to communicate fluently in Hausa and Kanuri.
- Understanding of Shuwa is an added advantage.
- The Enumerator should have basic ICT skills.
- The Enumerator should have basic assessment skills in data collection, preferably in mobile data collection.
- The Enumerator must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High regard for cultural norms and traditions.
- Demonstrate patience and good leadership skills.
- Previous experience and understanding of selected communities is an added advantage.
- Must be flexible to work and available to respond to comments and questions in a timely and appropriate manner.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV explaining why you consider yourself suitable for this position and providing a valid email and telephone contact to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply