Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission is one of the highest paying commissions in Nigeria, therefore we recommend you submit an application for the soon-to-commence recruitment exercise. Interested candidates should kindly apply using the guidelines listed in this article.
Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) job application form is available and accessible for free via the online recruitment portal www.nipc.gov.ng.
As an aspirant for job vacancies in the commission, it is necessary you have certain basic information about the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission.
The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission was established by the Nigerian Investment Promotion Act Chapter N117 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 to encourage, promote and coordinate investments in the Nigerian economy.
The commission persons several functions for the Federal Government, some of which includes:
- Be the agency of the Federal Government to co-ordinate and monitor all investment promotion activities to which this Act applies;
- Initiate and support measures that shall enhance the investment climate in Nigeria for both Nigerian and non-Nigerian investors;
- Promote investments in and outside Nigeria through effective promotional means;
- Collect, collate, analyze, and disseminate information about investment opportunities and sources of investment capital, and advise on request, the availability, choice, or suitability of partners in joint-venture projects, etc.
There are certain facts you must note about NIPC recruitment exercise 2023 to help you avoid possible mistakes that might lead to your disqualification
You may also like: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Register Here
Facts about NIPC Recruitment 2023
- Fundamentally, all applicants of NIPC recruitment must be Nigerians
- Applicants are not to make payment to access this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- In case there is anyone trying to entice you in this regard, report to the appropriate authorities
- Prospective applicants should have a National ID, Driver’s License, or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one position at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favor in the NIPC recruitment exercise
- Endeavor to submit your application on or before the closing date
- We do not influence the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successfully submit an application
- Applicants are to send their application through the NIPC recruitment portal www.nipc.gov.ng or submit it manually via any branch office.
Take this point seriously as failure to adhere has caused issues for applicants in previous recruitment exercises. Having known this, let’s proceed to validate if there are job vacancies in the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
Is NIPC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) recruitment exercise has commenced. Applications are to be submitted online via the recruitment portal www.nipc.gov.ng.
General Requirements for NIPC Recruitment 2023
- As an applicant for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in a related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- The candidate applying must be analytical, competent, and ready to adapt to the new working environment
- Applicants that are computer-literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detailCandidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Read also: NDLEA Recruitment – NIS Application Status, NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates & Physical Verification
How to Apply for NIPC Recruitment 2023
Visit www.nipc.gov.ng. click career on the menu bar, select the position you wish to apply, fill out the online application form, scan and upload the required documents, cross-check your application then submit.
When is NIPC Recruitment Closing?
The closing date for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) recruitment has not yet been disclosed but usually, the recruitment application closes within six (6) weeks from the date of the advert.
We’re glad that you’ve read this article thus far, if you have any questions, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge