Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024: NPF application form, recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, news about shortlisted candidates, and everything else you need to know about the recruitment process is covered in this article.
Would you like to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 and then arrived at this page? Great! We’re glad to have you read this article now.
Today, we would be expounding to you all the necessary information about the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023 and most importantly how you can successfully submit an application.
The Nigeria Police recruitment form has long been awaited by citizens of the country would wish to serve their country in any capacity while getting benefits attached.
Prior to this, we have received several questions about the NPF recruitment exercise, some of which include:
- Is the Nigeria Police recruitment form out in 2023?
- Is Nigeria Police Form 2023 2024 out?
- Is the police form out for 2023?
- How much is the police salary monthly?
- Police recruitment portal login
- Police recruitment news today
- How to check police recruitment status
- Nigeria police news today on recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment portal
- npf.gov.ng portal login
Not to worry, after reading this article, you will get satisfying answers to these questions. For now, let’s get on and validate if the NPF recruitment is holding this year.
Is Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Nigerian Police Force recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to submit an application.
We have made that easy for you by outlining all the necessary steps on how to easily and successfully submit an application for the Nigeria Police recruitment.
It is exciting to know that the NPF application form is free and accessible to all interested candidates from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
NPF Recruitment Portal 2023
For the 2023 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is the online recruitment portal where candidates are to access, fill and submit the online application form.
Candidates who engage in filling NPF application forms offline might not be considered for shortlisting as the only approved method to apply for NPF recruitment is via the online recruitment portal.
NPF Recruitment Process
As you’re submitting the application for this recruitment exercise, it is necessary you understand what the entire recruitment process is all about.
Nigeria’s Police intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is an application, second shortlisting, third screening, and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the Nigeria Police submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
After applications have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the Nigeria Police would now review submitted applications and afterward release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
Those who were successful at the screening stage are then trained and after the Nigeria Police would offer them an appointment and they resume duty.
The essence of highlighting these is to alert you that you don’t just submit an application for the recruitment exercise and then rest thinking that you’re done.
You still have to follow up with other processes, but every other stage is totally dependent on your success at this application stage. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
- The prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicants for NCE, OND, Diploma, etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidates should be able to express themselves both verbally and otherwise
Do you wish to come out successful in the 2023 Nigeria Police recruitment? If yes, then these are the requirements you should mostly watch out for.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
As I pointed early, applicants for NPF recruitment are done online via the recruitment portal. Follow the simple steps below to submit your form.
- The first step is to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including the guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth, etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during the application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
When is the Next Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Kindly note that the Nigeria Police Form has not officially started the 2023 recruitment exercise yet. We will keep you updated once the form is out.
Police Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Being that the recruitment exercise has not officially begun, we can not boast of a closing date for NPF recruitment.
Success Tips for NPF Recruitment
- Applications are to be submitted online only via the recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involved in any monetary transaction in regard to the Nigerian police recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to the NPF application form or the shortlisted candidates via the comment section below.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge