Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting highly competent and result-oriented lecturers to fill the following academic positions:
1.) Senior Lecturer
2.) Lecturer I
3.) Lecturer II
4.) Assistant Lecturer
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented lecturers who can teach in the following Faculties:
Engineering and Environmental Sciences:
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management.
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Cyber Security
- Data Science.
Qualifications & Experience
- The candidate for Senior Lecturer must have a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field plus 7 years’ post-qualification experience in teaching, research, and administration.
- The candidate for Lecturer II must have a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field or a Master’s Degree and at least 3 years’ relevant experience in teaching, research, and administration in a recognized university.
- The candidate for Lecturer I must have a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field plus 3 years’ post-qualification experience in teaching, research, and administration or a master’s degree plus at least 6 years’ relevant experience in teaching, research, and administration in any accredited university.
- The candidate for Assistant Lecturer must have a Master’s Degree in the listed area of specialization from an accredited university.
- Candidates for Senior Lecturer must have at least 20 publications in reputable journals and evidence of continuous research and ability to supervise students.
- The candidate for Lecturer I must have a record of substantial publications in reputable journals and evidence of undergraduate and postgraduate supervision.
- The candidate for Lecturer II must have at least 6 publications in national & international journals.
- The candidate for Assistant Lecturer must have at least 4 publications in national & international journals.
- Candidates are expected to possess relevant teaching, research & administrative experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the Institution’s Development Plan and the institution’s strategic planning processes.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and accurately complete tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Affiliation with a Professional body
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Candidates will have strong personal & professional integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (e.g Lecturer I – Architecture Department) as the subject of the email.
Applications must include the following:
- Their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a PDF, saved with their full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how they meet the advertised criteria (also in a PDF).
- Names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about their professional achievements and abilities.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge