Mixta Nigeria Recruitment 2022 for a Product Manager – Mixta Nigeria is currently recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Product Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector. Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- The occupier of this role will be charged with the responsibility of leading a new Strategic Business Unit (SBU) that will manage the success of Mixta’s new Rent-to-own home acquisition finance product.
- He/She will be tasked with creating and implementing a roadmap to guide the product implementation, from initial pilot into market-wide release and also to manage the ongoing relationship with the clients and other scheme stakeholders until commercial payment plan is fulfilled.
- Develop the architecture and operational framework for the new SBU, including SOPs and KPIs
- Support the development and implementation of the rent-to-own product.
- Set overall strategy for sales and marketing of the allocated development of the home finance product (which channels to use, lead management, etc.) with senior management.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns.
- Define the target customers’ segmentation and develop customer profile of credit worthy off-takers.
- Incorporate market and competitor knowledge into sales strategies including pricing structure and product positioning through internal and external sources.
- Seek out and build relationships with partner financial institutions or mortgage banks, to provide pre-qualify or profile potential product off-takers, and as a viable path to exit the rent-to-own scheme at the end of the conversation period.
- Nurture and build relationships with mortgage finance institutions and negotiate attractive funding options for the off-takers of the rent-to-own scheme.
- Evaluate market research, monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities, and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Report activities of sales, business development and operations to management.
- Develop and nurture business relationships that will increase the SBU’s profile and market reach for this home finance product.
- Develop long-term partnerships with customers to ensure they and remain committed to the rent-to-own plan agreed with the company.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by advising on product/implementation best practices, providing first level support to customer concerns while serving as a liaison between customers and Mixta’s internal operations.
- Maximize client retention and off-take success while also driving increased rental revenue.
- Assist in the periodic review of rental costs to ensure product viability and to ensure the scheme achieves its long-term commercial and financial objectives.
- Provide strategic support to the new Facility Management function that will be implemented for the homes under the rent-to-own scheme.
- Manage the overall rent-to-own scheme budget and ensure cost optimization and revenue maximization.
- Sales and Marketing Plan: Defined customer segments, value proposition for each segment, sales channels, pricing, promotion and sales targets.
- Monthly rentals, sales and marketing report: Articulate actual vs sales targets as well as ongoing challenges and corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Monthly product facilities management report once off-take period commences.
- Budget Compliance.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any Business related or Social Science discipline.
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in business development, service sales and marketing. Experience gained in real estate marketing and business development, selling financial products or project management would be an advantage.
- Problem solving – Brings a problem solving mindset to any challenging situation.
- Strong entrepreneurial and ventures mindset
- Understanding and knowledge of facilities management as a sector
- Project Management skills to coordinate and effectively leverage and allocate resources
- Design Thinking
- Excellent business development, sales and marketing skills to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Strong grasp of the full suits of MS Office tools (power point, excel etc.)
- Some early leadership or management experience would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE