Lonadek Global Services is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable to fill the vacant position in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply
Lonadek Global Services is a multi-award-winning, woman-owned, ISO:9001: 2015 Certified Engineering Technology and Innovation Solutions Company. Since 1991, Lonadek empowers STEM/TECH talent to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and OEM solutions. With operations in Africa, Europe and the Middle East, Lonadek is committed to developing capacity, capability and competence for improved performance in STEM-focused sectors of the economy. The goal of Lonadek is to identify, develop and engage talent while leveraging technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training & Human Capacity Development Manager
- We are currently seeking to engage the services of seasoned Training & Human Capacity Development Managers to provide strategic leadership for her Training and Human Capital Development Initiatives (HCDI).
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years managerial experience in the Training and Human Capacity Development Profession with sound business acumen, and a proven track record of driving sales and revenue in previous engagements, for both technical and non-technical trainings.
- Candidates with background in Engineering Technology, Asset and Information Management are encouraged to apply.
Amidst other responsibilities, the ideal candidate would be expected to:
- Coordinate the tactical, operational and strategic functions of the Training & HCDI Business Unit.
- Develop and implement instructional designs that perfectly aligns with industry specifications and customer requirements.
- Optimise the internal and external training processes to align with international standards and global best practice.
- Coordinate all internal and external training projects and interventions.
- Lead the revenue generation drive for Lonadek’s Training & HCDI endeavour.
- Develop and maintain relationship with global stakeholders, partners, relevant associations, affiliations and societies through effective collaboration and partnerships.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in Science, Engineering or Humanities.
- Membership of relevant professional body, e.g., CMD, CIPM, NSE.
- Minimum of 10 years Training & Development managerial work experience, preferably in an Engineering Technology Company or Consulting Firm.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office Suites, LMS, and other Engineering & IT solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge