Kinetic Electromechanic Nigeria Limited is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of a Project Site Administrator. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Kinetic Electromechanic Nigeria Limited is a Premier Building Services engineering and Maintenance Specialists Company in Nigeria. Founded in the year 2007, offers Engineering Solutions in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)for projects and facilities maintenance services with head office in Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Site Administrator
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Contract
- This role reports to the Project Manager and direct sand coordinates administrative activities at the Project site. Provides facility management support to the Project site and Company by ensuring regular maintenance is carried out. Responsible for procurement of office supplies and inventory management. Provides HR administrative support.
- Carryout administrative activities at the Project site, Identifies administrative policy documents needed by the company, and develop such documents,
- Manages office assets in the various accommodations/apartments for staff/ workers and equipment including printers, generators, computers, etc., and ensures maintenance checks are carried out when due,
- Performs general office duties s
- in the project site such as photocopying, scanning, and printing, Ensuring all legal requirements are met and necessary statutory filings are completed,
- Support payroll administration for all site workers.
- Manages communication channels which includes telephone calls and emails, Manages and coordinates the procurement of office supplies in the project site,
- Prepares monthly expense reports,
- Responsible for document filing and managing the company’s database as required on the project site.
- Schedules meetings and manages appointments when required,
- Carries out other relevant duties as directed.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge