Lafarge Africa Plc Technical Skills Development Program 2021: Let me guide you on how you can apply for the Lafarge Africa Plc Technical Development Program 2021 for interested and qualified individuals who wish to apply. The guidelines contained in this article will assist you in a successful application
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and serves Nigeria with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Technical Skills Development Program
Lafarge Africa Plc, an equal opportunity employer, invites suitably qualified secondary school leavers (male and female) for admission into a three-year multi-skilled vocational training program covering the following technical disciplines:
- Maintenance Processes i.e. Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Automation /Welding and Fabrication Technology.
- Cement Manufacturing Processes i.e. Production / Process and Quality.
- The program is a public-private sector partnership which trains and equips successful candidates with the skills and attitudes to be self-employed / employable in the vocational areas listed above.
- It is a non-residential, 36-month technical intensive training scheme in which successful candidates will enjoy tuition-free lectures, rigorous hands-on sessions and a token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses.
- Graduates of the program, on completion, will be awarded both Lafarge Africa Plc’s internal certificate and the National Innovation Diploma (NID) certificate.
- Larfarge Africa Plc, through this and other programs, continue to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage. Female school leavers are strongly encouraged to apply
- Completion of WASSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent no later than January 2018.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits to include English Language, Mathematics. Physics, Chemistry and any other subject (in a maximum of 2 sittings).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Submit applications physically (using the application form) to any Larfarge Africa Training Centre on our plants.
Application Deadline 14th April, 2021
- Application form can be downloaded from www.lafargeafrica.com.ng/careers or picked from any of the plant locations.
- Applications MUST be accompanied with proof of above stated results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate and any of the following: National Identity Card or Slip? International Passport. Please note that sworn affidavits / declarations will not be accepted.
- Physical applications should be enveloped and addressed to: The Head, Lafarge Africa Training Centre Ashaka / Ewekoro / Mfamosing respectively.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here