Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment Application Portal Now Open – Click Here to Apply: Did you know that there is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Guaranty Trust Bank to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- An exciting challenge for the right candidate who wants to shape their own role and make a difference.
- The successful candidate will be someone who is in touch with the spectrum of conversations taking place online and excited by the prospect of driving forward the brand through digital channels.
Working with and alongside our product marketing teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Brand’s digital activity. Getting stuck in to fill gaps, add expertise and further develop the team.
- Manage, plan, collaborate and execute digital marketing actions including but not limited to paid media advertising.
- Receive and digest externally provided research, including keyword research and competitive analysis of the industry to provide strategic digital direction.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Proactively work with marketing, sales, product and other subsidiary teams to ensure campaigns are planned for and optimized from a digital perspective.
- Manage and plan budgets concerning the wider business goals and priority objectives, including cost controlling to ensure consistent returns on investment.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a senior digital position successfully managing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns across a broad variety of channels and markets.
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data daily.
- Experience with Digital Marketing tool stack including Google Suite and more.
- Experience in CRM and digital user experience is a plus.
- Clear understanding and experience with SEO and SEM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clikc here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here