General Electric (GE) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that General Electric (GE) is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill in the vacant positions in their organization. Interested applicants should follow the descriptions below to apply.
General Electric – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Job Title: Lead Product Service Engineer – Accessories Systems
Job ID: R3629449
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Engineering / Technology
- The Lead Product Service Engineer – Accessories Systems role offers opportunity for direct customer impact by providing technical support to the heavy-duty gas turbine in all phases of product life cycle.
- This role will be responsible for working with multiple cross functional teams to provide world class problem solving for gas turbine accessories system to ensure safe and reliable equipment operation meeting customer and business needs.
- Respond to internal and external customer requests for technical issue resolution, using technical product knowledge and analytical skills while adhering to sound engineering principles, standards, practices, and procedures.
- Own the technical resolution to multiple complex gas turbine accessories equipment such as, but limited to fuel delivery systems, air inlet/exhaust, oil systems, piping, purging, heating and ventilation and associated instrumentation.
- Act as a conduit and proactively facilitate cross functional collaboration between engineering teams, design teams, commercial teams, manufacturing and suppliers to develop and implement technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Manage cross-functional in execution of root cause investigations of GE equipment non-conformances.
- Provide technical guidance and support on critical issues for new unit installation startup, outage work activities, in service unplanned disruptions and customer issue resolution while meeting critical business metrics on quality and timeliness.
- Authoring of, as well as coaching and mentoring of others, in the creation of internal and external communications to provide guidance on major issue resolution
- Participate in coordinating and presenting at global technical conferences, webinars, and other customer facing events.
- Travel to customer locations in support during unplanned/forced outages and customer technical review meetings.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, for product improvement and team productivity by continuously improving processes in the way we work and feeding back fleet and product issues to design engineering teams to improve reliability, identify new opportunities, and drive development of effective offerings
- Provide engineering leadership and technical guidance for all new unit installations in the region (Red Flag Review process) during the commissioning phase to meet safety, quality, and timeliness goals.
- Demonstrate GE values and customer centric culture.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Controls & Instrumentation) from an accredited university or college
- 10+ years’ experience in installation / Commissioning / Maintenance / Engineering of GE / Alstom Gas turbine accessories systems.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
- Experience working in global, matrix organization & ability to make timely and sound decisions based on data
- Prior experience in a field services engineering role
- Prior experience in a customer facing role or interfacing with customers
- Experience executing Six Sigma DMAIC, TOPS 8D, or other root cause techniques
- Self-starter with initiative and interpersonal skills to direct projects and work of cross-functional nature, with demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion
- Ability to work well with teams and communicate requests and requirements clearly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people.
Job Title: Commercial Manager – Africa
Job ID: R3630719
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Exciting new opportunity for a dynamic & high performing individual to join the GE Digital Grid Software team, which is a fast paced and evolving business at the leading edge of digital products & solutions.
- The Commercial Manager must be fluent in French and English language and is responsible for delivering high quality proposals to meet the customer’s requirements, understanding, and mitigating risks and deriving pricing that reflect the full solution value to secure new business and enable profitable growth.
- This is an new position, working closely with the customer base to support the growing opportunity pipeline in Africa as well as engaging customers throughout Europe .
- You will be involved across the full software product portfolio including ADMS, EMS, Smallworld GIS, WAMS and Grid APM as well as complex turnkey opportunities.
- You’ll be responsible for proposal generation activities, leveraging the tendering processes to deliver compelling and compliant solutions to the customer base in a timely manner, whilst at all times managing and mitigating the commercial and contractual risks to GE.
- You’ll drive and lead core teams through influence and collaboration, engaging with Product, Services and Support peer organizations to ensure both the technical and commercial requirements are accurately captured and translated.
- Own the generation of customer proposals across the Grid Software portfolio including Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS), Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Wide Area Management Systems (WAMS)
- Ensure 100% compliance and adherence to all Tendering Policies, such as GE’s Policy 5.0, achieving efficient approvals while mitigating the risks to the business.
- Drive solutions that are priced to capture and deliver the full value viewed by the customer and the market, thereby enhancing operating margin.
- Ensure the proposal encompasses all commercial (contractual and pricing) and technical aspects and is delivered to meet customer Tender Due Dates (TDD) while positioning the solution in the most competitive way
- Drive an improved Order to Remittance (OTR) handover process to the project delivery teams, ensuring proper control of contract flow-down requirements and contractual commitments
- Maintain a complete record of approvals on terms and conditions within the approved GE tools.
- Conduct and lead negotiations with customers and partners to appropriately resolve contractual and commercial issues in order to secure projects.
- Take personal responsibility for quality and accuracy of proposal response related to terms and conditions and commercial risk management, and for winning business with integrity and within the strategies set forth for the opportunity
- Work to implement, improve and drive consistent processes, tools and methodologies.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology field.
- Relevant professional work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent French & English language essential. German or other languages highly desirable.
- Experience of reviewing and negotiating contractual terms and conditions.
- High commercial IQ, with a good understanding of value pricing, competition dynamics and proposal writing
- Strong customer experience and negotiation skills, comfortable engaging directly with customers.
- Product management methodology and experience highly beneficial
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable with remote management / working and can work independently when needed.
- Team player who leverages collaborative approach with strong work ethic and commitment to the role
- Strong organizational skillset with an ability to manage personal bandwidth, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Can do attitude with desire to learn, succeed and get the job done.
- Experience of LEAN methodologies and a continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of SCADA or Telecom software solutions
- Understanding of Software and licensing solutions.
- Knowledge of the Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution (T&D) industry and customers
- Experience in generating complex systems proposals
Job Title: Power Services Billing Leader
Job No: R3621274
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- The Power Services ITR Billing Leader (SSA) is responsible for all billing operations in the region with a focus on Invoice and billing data management, plannig and operating rhythm as well as the development and deployment of continuous process improvement strategies.
- This role provides billing support through requisite ERP systems to the Contract Performance Managers (CPM) for the Gas Power Services Fleet in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Manage the region integrated dashboard for billing metrics which will feed the operations playbook
- External billing issuance on operational ERP Platforms (Charlie & Foxtrot)
- Support the initiation, deployment and execution of lean improvement projects (Kaizen) across the Billing ITR space with clear process improvement outcomes.
- Identification of the SSA billing entitlement and target setting
- Developing, implementing and improving billing procedures across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Forecasting and Reporting of SSA Billing number.
- Management of MyFleet tool
- Revenue Recognition on Charlie and Foxtrot ERPs.
- Cost Liquidation including Review and closing of unbilled balance on Aero and Foxtrot
- Implementing and applying billing policies & procedures, as well as streamlining billing processes across the region
- Review, approve and verification of all invoices issued through the ERPs in use and dotted reports from the parts team – Charlie, Alpha, PowerMax, Foxtrot, CCL, EMIS,
- Automate invoices for all parts and repairs.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise to deploy relevant training on invoice issuance for ERP users (Foxtrot and Charlie).
- Manage Pacing rhythms for new invoices on both Finance & Operations
- Work closely with the Region Operations Leader to manage & communicate regional objectives and share same with the Global Thread team
- Ensure optimal billing operations and meeting billing metrics
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or related fields
- 5+ years of experience
- Team-oriented – the ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong Data Analytics skills.
- Experience with ERP platforms
- High performer with a passion to lead, take initiative and drive for solutions.
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data Management and Data Reporting
- Experience with Lean & Process Improvement.
Job Title: Digital Technology Intern
Job No: R3635176
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
- This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop code, build dashboards, manage projects, drive IT operations, and collaborate in agile software development.
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback.
- Ability to develop code and implement code into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination and action tracking.
- Ability to develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
- Build and manage dashboards for various stakeholders that will help drive key business decisions.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Strong analytics skills using any visualization tool such as Tableau
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
Job Title: CT Clinical Leader – SSA
Ref No: R3631760
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- You will be responsible for gathering customer input and insight for products and applications in development as well as current products/applications in the CT business.
- This input is used to enhance our CT product/applications development to ensure we are building customer centric solutions.
- Provide clinical and technical input on new product definitions and requirements.
- Evaluate performance and quality of new products throughout the development process and after introduction.
- Assist in creating marketing and sales tools for product shows, marketing literature and presentations.
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstrations and promotions as well as customer training.
- Experiment design in radiology & clinical study.
- Communicate with radiologists to develop new research ideas and improve/maintain customer relationships.
- Support the Global CT business Field Sales, Service and Applications groups with clinical expertise on applications and assisting in employee training for new products and applications.
- Provide expert counsel/training to customers using applications under development.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and other active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
- Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiency on current CT products/platforms
- Minimum of 5 years CT clinical/ technical experience following certification
- Demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific areas or at least 3 years commercial applications/modality experience
- Demonstrated successes in high-level customer interactions and sales scenarios Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and trade-shows (80% travel and more)
- Ability to communicate effectively using, but not limited to, local language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE