ECOWAS Parliament is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization . Interested candidates should kindly use the links below to apply.
ECOWAS Parliament was established by the ECOWAS Revised Treaty of 24 July 1993 as one of the Institutions of the Community. The Parliament is the House of Representatives of the peoples of the Community. It is composed of 115 Representatives from the 15 Member States of ECOWAS: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Protocol Assistant (3 vacancies) – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Stores Assistant – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Accounting Assistant – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Human Resource Officer – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Procurement Officer – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Committee Clerks (2 vacancies) -INTERNAL VACANCY
Salary: Open each job to view salary
How to Apply
Applicants are kindly requested to apply online by following the underlisted steps:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM), and fill it out correctly.
- Attach the completed application form, a curriculum vitae (CV) and a letter of motivation.
- Send all three documents to the email address provided in each job.
The age limit for consideration is fifty (50) years at the time of appointment.
Note: In line with ECOWAS policy, the vacancies are, in the first instance, being published internally for the interest of candidates from ECOWAS Institutions only. Accordingly, interested and qualified staff of all ECOWAS Institutions and Agencies are kindly requested to apply.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.