CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Accountant. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. SAP)
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Female Candidates only.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.