Damien Foundation Belgium Recruitment 2022 for an Administrative Officer (Lagos TB Grant) – The Damien Foundation Belgium is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Administrative Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Damien Foundation (DFB), Nigeria Project is a charitable Non-Governmental Medical Organization involved in Leprosy and Tuberculosis Control activities in Nigeria since early 90s. The foundation is very popular with her achievement in pioneering Multi-Drug Resistance Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) treatment in the country. She initiated the MDR –TB treatment in collaboration with University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan in June 2010 and recorded a high treatment success rate. In over 25 years of operation in Nigeria, the foundation has impacted lives of several Persons Affected with Leprosy (PALs) through free reconstructive surgeries, free prostheses, mobile clinics, social reintegration and social supports to both PALs and their families
Currently, Damien Foundation Nigeria covers a population of over 56 million across nine States (Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Kwara and Ondostates) with technical and financial supports in case detection and management in Tuberculosis and Leprosy. The main character of Damien Foundation is the quality of services, which are delivered in close partnership with the community and the Government.
In order to strengthen the implementation of the Global Fund TB Grant program in Lagos State, Damien Foundation Nigeria (DFB) is seeking for qualified person to fill up the position below.
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Lagos TB Grant)
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
Organizational Unit: Finance Department and Administrative Department
- The desired candidate will provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the project: Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribe. Arrange appointments and receives visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answers enquiries with discretion.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the project.
- S/he will handle petty cash transactions and fuel retainer ship.
- Maintains inventory register for fixed assets and office supplies/consumables for the project and regular updates as necessary.
- Arrange logistics for seminars/workshops and meetings. Prepare correspondences, documents and reports; and manage the office equipment, project vehicle and general office maintenance
- S/he manages the drivers, office assistant, receptionist and domestic assistants.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses.
- S/he should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
- Experience: 2-5 years working on Global Fund and TB related projects
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player.
- Time Management Skill.
- Strong time management skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workload
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter in with position applied for as subject via link above
29th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE