Wemy Industries Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Key Account Manager – Wemy Industries Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Key Account Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing (FMCG)
- A Key Account Manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in modern trade. These accounts (Supermarkets & Major hospitals) make up the highest percentage of the channel, and always ensure a strong relationship with them are maintained.
- He/she will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients
- Develop solid and trust relationship between major key clients, hospitals and company
- Resolve key client’s issues and complaints
- Develop a complete understanding of key account & major hospital needs
- Anticipate key account changes and improvements
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Manage all hospital reps
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve clients’ results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all clients’ needs met
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Key Account
- Manager or similar sales role
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Ability to measure and analyze KPIs & ROI
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of modern trade operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE