UBEC Federal Teachers’ Recruitment 2020/2021 – The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) has commenced recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020 and 2021 session.
The Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing
The FTS intervention programme was established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist states address shortage of teachers at the basic education level.
UBEC FTS Recruitment Application requirement 2020
- The requirements for application are Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE),
- The qualification should not be lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Applicants are expected to have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
- Those with Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), credit passes in Teaching Practice and Teaching Subjects, not earned earlier than 2014, are eligible.
- Applicant should have specialization in any of: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
- Others are Home Economics, Computer Science, Technical/Technology Education, Computer Science or Information Technology, Nigerian Languages, Physical and Health Education.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age and not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any other similar programme.
How to Register/Apply for UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020
They are expected to complete the application forms online, by visiting https://fts.admissions.clouds
UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
”Applicants are also required to upload their credentials with their most recent passport photographs. The application portal would be opened for two weeks, from Sept. 10 to Sept. 24, with no extension,” UBEC said.
UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment list of Shortlisted Candidates 2020
Shortlisted candidates would sit for Computer-Based Test (CBT) on October 10 at designated centres in every state capital.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE