UBEC is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals for its ongoing recruitment program. To apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission, UBEC recruitment 2023/2024 you need to log in to the online job application portal www.ubec.gov.ng first, then carefully fill out the form and submit it.
We’re excited to have you read this article as we have outlined all the necessary information you should know concerning the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment.
To be on the safe side, it is necessary to learn about the UBEC recruitment process, what would be required of you, when the application is starting and ends, how you can apply, and other important information that is available.
Prior to this, we recommend you carefully read through this article to guide you thoroughly on how to successfully submit an application for UBEC recruitment 2023.
Is UBEC Recruitment for Everyone?
Literally, the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment exercise is actually open to everyone in that irrespective of the state you hail, you can easily access and apply for UBEC recruitment via the online application portal.
The sad reality is that not everyone per say can apply for UBEC recruitment because the body demands trained professionals in the academic discipline, in other words, UBEC job application is mainly open to graduates.
You will get more details on who can apply for this job in the entry-level requirements as outlined in the later part of this article.
Is UBEC Job Application Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment form is out for 2023. The application process is ongoing and interested candidates are to submit applications via the online job portal www.ubec.gov.ng.
UBEC job application form is free therefore applicants are advised to refrain from anyone trying to lure them to for payment regarding access to the job application form easily or maybe gaining employment at UBEC.
The entire process is strictly based on merit and it is mainly persons who adhere to the job requirements that would be considered for enlistment.
Prior to this, let’s quickly examine the general criteria or call it eligibility for the UBEC recruitment exercise 2023.
Entry Requirements for UBEC Recruitment 2023
When we talk about requirements here, it is beyond the educational qualifications, there are still other things you should pay close attention to.
- Applicants for UBEC jobs must be a Nigerian
- Such a person should have an acceptable means of identification example National ID card or international passport
- Applicants are expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants should have either NCE, OND, HND, B.Sc. PGDE or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Applicant should have good work team spirit
- Applicant should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- The candidate applying must be analytical, competent, and ready to adapt to the new working environment
- Applicants that are computer-literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicants with working experience especially regarding to the position they’re applying for have added advantages.
How to Login UBEC Job Portal
As stated earlier, you first have to log in UBEC online job portal before applying for the jobs available. To do this, simply open any browser of your choice and enter www.ubec.gov.ng then select vacancies on the menu bar.
Once you have successfully login, follow the steps below to submit an application.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2023
- Go to UBEC job portal www.ubec.gov.ng
- Click vacancies on the menu bar
- Select any of the positions advertised
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Provide your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including the guarantor’s form (if any)
- Go through your application again to avoid mistakes
- The last step is to submit
You have to be meticulous with this process, as common mistakes such as a typographical error in name, date of birth, etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application(depending) are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or UBEC
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
UBEC Recruitment Closing Date
The Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment process will last for six (6) weeks. So, ensure you submit your form on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone with respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicants should have a National ID, Driver’s License, or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one position at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favor in the UBEC teacher’s recruitment exercise
- Endeavor to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successfully submit an application
- Applicants are to submit applications through the UBEC recruitment portal.
This is the information you need to know concerning the UBEC teacher’s job application. If there is anything you do not understand, feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge