The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27/2023 is out and the Selection Board will hold at Nigerian Defence Academy (old site), Kaduna State from 21st – 31st March, 2023.
A.) Candidates are to report to the Selection Board venue on 21 March 2023 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- Two pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases etc.
- Four copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
B.) The Selection Exercise will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
C.) Each candidate will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including testimonials, NYSC discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Certificate of ordination for candidates seeking Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant/Roman Catholic).
- Certificate of “Call to Bar” for candidates seeking Directorate of Legal Service.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (members of the Armed Forces only).
- Letter of recommendation by Commanding Officers/Commanders (for military personnel).
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution (for military personnel).
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
D.) Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
E.) Candidates will be fed and accommodated throughout the duration of the selection board.
Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the venue of the selection board.
F.) The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the selection board.
G.) Visitors will not be allowed at the venue of the selection board.
H.) Shortlisted DSSC 27/2023 candidates are to report at Nigerian Defence Academy (old site), Kaduna State on 21 March 2023 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 22 March 2023 will be disqualified.
I.) A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instruction during the selection board would be disqualified.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection board.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Be the first to comment