Maurice Xandra – Leading Oil and Gas Company Opens Recruitment Application Portal 2021 – Now Open: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Maurice Xandra – a leading oil and gas company to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – HR, Outsourcing
- Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking to hire a Head, HR Outsourcing to develop strategies, manage and implement tailored HR Outsourcing solutions for the various clients of the business, Drive financial and operational plans of the department.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and drivie HR Outsourcing strategies and processes that improve the competitive position of the company.
- Manage the competitive bidding process and win new HR Outsourcing businesses
- Negotiating contract terms, pricing, and payable schedule and ensuring that the agreement with clients is commercially advantageous to the company
- Work with the relevant internal departments to design, develop and implement talent acquisition strategies and plans to meet and support external (clients) talent and manpower needs
- Responsible for the overall performance of the HR Outsourcing department
- Provide visionary leadership to the HR Outsourcing department and its employees
- The candidate will be responsible for HR Outsourcing business growth, profitability, and increasing shareholder return
- Provide strategic advice to the management
- Implement comprehensive HR Outsourcing business plans and approved budgets for the department
- Identify, develop and implement greater internal efficiencies to meet client’s expectation
- Responsible for managing HR Outsourcing client’s receivables and payables by liaising with finance and relevant internal departments.
- Prepare, manage and implement sales and marketing plan for the HR Outsourcing department
- Manage and develop all HR Outsourcing activities within the department to ensure quality services are provided to both internal and external clients
- To ensure all outsourced employees are aware and conform with all clients / Company’s process and procedures
- Motivate and manage outsourced employees in line with the approved condition of services with clients / company
- Solving complex customer / clients’ issues and proactively preventing negative service trends
- Regularly review the HR Outsourcing’s department operations to support evolving business realities
- Ensuring all HR Outsourcing policies and procedures are kept in line with legislative requirements and are systematically reviewed in line with statutory requirements and organizational changes
- To take responsibility for revising and updating outsourced employees’ condition of service manual of the company
- Develop and implement the HR Outsourcing strategies aligned to support the actualization of the business mission, vision, goals and objectives.
Qualification & Experience
- HND or B.Sc. in any discipline, preferably the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)will be an advantage
- At least 10 years experience in HR Outsourcing function in a reputable organization
- At least five years’ experience at a supervisory level in a similar position
- Best practice in HR Outsourcing
- Payroll Management Software
- Stakeholder Management
- HR Outsourcing Management
- Financial management
- Strategy, process and policy formulation, development and implementation
- Relationship Management and Networking
- Sales and Marketing
- Selling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High-level planning and coordinating skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Competency with a variety of software applications (e.g., databases, word processing) a
- Competency with a variety of software applications (e.g., databases, word processing).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here