Lendha Recruitment 2022 for a Recovery Officer – Lendha is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Recovery Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Lendha is creating seamless access to working capital loans for small businesses to grow by leveraging on algorithm to assess and identify key growth areas for SMEs within 3 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a very proactive debt recovery officer who is responsible for providing support to the organisation with particular emphasis on the collection of revenue and management of finance.
- Recovery of classified loans.
- Conduct regular review and visits to clients with outstanding loan portfolios at risk.
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients.
- Initiate process to prosecute hard core debtors in line with guiding policies and within acceptable legal framework.
- Contact relevant employers with outstanding debts in line with policy and procedures.
- Negotiate, set up and monitor payment arrangements in accordance with delegations and procedures.
- Contact debtors by telephone, letter, email or fax, to agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate.
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recoverability.
- Using knowledge and initiative to reach amicable solutions to recovering debts from clients, taking into account circumstances of the case.
- Establish repayment schedules, monitoring repayment of debts, and adherence by debtors to instalment schedules.
- Researching debtor companies, assisting in researching laws and procedures to provide written advice to clients.
- Maintain statistics on recoveries.
- Negotiate workout plan or loan rescheduling with willing debtors.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related fields.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in debt recovery in the financial sector.
- Must possess strong negotiating skills.
- Articulate and result oriented.
- High level of integrity.
- Accurate, organised, and motivated.
- Previous successful loan recovery experience.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good time management.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and an excellent telephone manner.
- Appropriately assertive manner to deal with debtors and clients.
- Proactive and ability to take initiative.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment