Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
Department / Division Unit: CET
Reports to: Team Lead (CET)
Hours of Work: 8am – 7pm (Shift)
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Receive a Minimum of 90 calls per day and ensure accurate and satisfactory answers are given to their queries and concerns.
- Sell, upsell and cross sell products
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Place / Confirm customer/merchant orders via the CRM tool
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when necessary
- Identify and escalate customers/merchant related queries to other supporting units or to the Supervisor/Team Lead for resolution.
- Resolve about 70% complaint at first contact
- Having an average handling time of 3min 30sec for all calls received per day.
Key Performance Indicators
- Near Zero incidence of non-documentation/escalation of customer/merchant related complaints/requests
- Active Listening skills
- Attention to details
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Empathy and patience.
- Near zero incidence to customer dissatisfaction
- Near zero incidence to customer disengagement
- Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written) and active listening skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- phone and verbal communication skills along with Strong
- active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer service, Retail, Bulk, Commercial Operations, Konga Logistics, Merchant Improvement, and Marketing.
- Customers and Merchant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.