Invent Media – Incorporated in 1992, Invent Media is strategically positioned as a one-stop shop for advertisers’ out-of-home advertising solutions company with avalanche of products that offer clients enormous reach and true engagement with their key audiences. This is possible through our various innovative and pace-setting products available pan-Nigeria and in major West African countries. At Invent Media, we are the custodians of small, large, interactive and iconic out-of-home structures which offer high impact solutions to reach your audience demographic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Preparing financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis.
- Overseeing the other finance staff, and the financial analysts.
- Ensuring that every expense is properly documented.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month and end of every financial year.
- Dealing with internal and external audits.
- Taking part in strategic planning and execution of such processes.
- Supervise factory accounting and financial controls.
- Providing inputs to Management on key efficiency areas.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Factory payroll computation, analysis and reporting for management information.
- Factory operating cost analysis, apex analysis, project accounting.
- Working with staff in the accounts department in determining the level of profitability of the company within a specified time.
- Ensuring that there is fiscal responsibility within the firm’s operations.
- Responsible for the budgetary control.
- Corresponds with the senior management regarding any financial decisions that are made.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Possession of a professional qualification like ACCA or ICAN.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the management of financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.
N400,000 – N500,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th May, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge