The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable to fill the vacant position in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future. We are recruiting to fill the position
Job Title: People and Culture Officer I (Data and Systems)
Location: Ibadan, OyoRef. No:IITA-HR-NRS2023-022
Recruitmrnt Type: National
Contract Duration: 3-year renewable contract
Manage compliant and provide support to information systems users.
- Support the regular analysis of People and Culture processes and recommend improvement strategies to maintain process efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology Unit to perform system upgrades and additions that align with the organization’s overall technology infrastructure.
- Support the development and maintenance of applications and databases to automate People and Culture processes, including data extraction, analysis, and visualization.
- Update new and existing staff information across all information systems while maintaining high confidentiality, exercising discretion, ensuring information security and, ensuring data and systems are up-to-date and accurate.
- Understand, interpret, and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Provide project and people management support for People and Culture initiatives.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to optimize people and culture processes and systems.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor or the Leadership of the Unit.
- B.Sc / HND in Humanity, Social Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of two (2) years experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel.
- Be attentive to details and have knowledge of HR software.
- Have ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidential.
- Have evident analytical skills and ability to manage confidential information.
- We offer highly competitive salaries with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
9th May, 2023.
- Interested applicants should complete the online application by attaching a detailed Cover Letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three (3) professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge