International Energy Services Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Front Desk Officer – The International Energy Services Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Front Desk Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that clients and guests visiting the firm are welcomed warmly upon arrival at the Firm’s reception;
- To offer as appropriate tea/coffee and/or other refreshments to clients or guests as they wait (where necessary);
- To return to calls placed on hold every 45 seconds, to give the caller the opportunity to continue holding or to leave a message;
- To take accurate phone messages and inform the necessary parties appropriately.
- To schedule both internal and external meetings as required;
- To ensure that the meeting rooms are properly set up for meetings and also coordinate their use;
- To ensure that all reading material located at the reception are remain up to date and in good condition;
- To manage all front office equipment and ensure that all damage is reported promptly to the Firm as appropriate;
- To ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- To demonstrate excellent phone etiquette by making phone calls and/or responding to all callers in a friendly, professional and courteous manner;
- To route callers appropriately to members of the Firm;
- To manage and update appointment on calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the criteria should send their Resume in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
29th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply