Ginos Ventures Limited is an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain accurate records of all daily transactions (accounts payable and accounts receivable).
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Accurately update the internal system with financial data.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Review, design and implement financial policies.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting tools like Quickbooks.
- Integrity and honesty.
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja, or ready to relocate at your own expense.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th April, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Leave a Reply