Foundation for Resilient Empowerment and Development (FRED) – Click Here to Apply: This is to inform the general public that Foundation for Resilient Empowerment Development (FRED) is currently inviting all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal below. All you need for a successful application exercise are all contained in this article
Foundation for Resilient Empowerment and Development (FRED) was founded in 2018. We are a global health and development Non-Governmental Organization, focused on improving the growth and development of populations through strengthening governance and democratic processes, conduct of empirical research to generate evidence and through the implementation of sustainable programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer – FRED
Location: Abuja (FCT)
The Program Officer will:
- Play an active role in the development of Program objectives.
- Be responsible for the effective monitoring of Program objectives & Its implementation.
- Maintain positive external relationships with the relevant donors
- Develop monthly and quarterly work plans in accordance with ongoing activities and plans for the year. Monitor progress and ensure timely implementation of planned activities, especially those that feed into the work of other staff and partners
- Organize and implement Program Plans
- Develop Activity and Quarterly reports. Participate in the development of Annual Reports
- Ensure collation and analysis of data gathered from research/assessments,
- Ensure proper documentation of project documents, Activity/Quarterly and Annual Reports
- Develop systems and manage the process of timely program and other reporting, including following up on internal and external reports and ensuring compliance with Terms of Reference and consultancies.
- Manage external communications including handling queries and issues on a timely and appropriate basis
- Work with the Program Advisor and Finance Officer for financial planning, monitoring and review of the work.
- Establish and maintain project implementation and report tracking system
- Support capacity development for staff and partner organizations in planning, design, budgeting, monitoring, evaluation and reporting for programs
- Actively participate in developing plans and budgets in accordance with FRED financial guidelines. Participate in the development of annual budgets and Quarter for the project in accordance with activities agreed for the year.
- Ensure judicious use of resources for activities and that expenditure is within agreed plans and in accordance with FRED financial policies or project framework
- Ensure proper retirement of all implemented activities in accordance with FRED financial regulations
- The right candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the NGO industry and should have a Masters’ degree in one of the following areas: International Development, Public Health Gender and Women studies or a related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here