Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Portal is now available. interested candidates should hurry and apply for fidelity bank recruitment 2023 now. See more on how to get the fidelity bank application form, its qualifications, requirements, and other related information.
About The Fidelity Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc is a commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, Fidelity bank had distinguished itself as the fastest-growing merchant bank in Nigeria. Nevertheless, in other to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, the bank converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc.
What are the Requirements for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023 Application
Please note that the requirement for Fidelity Bank Plc is based on the position they are hiring for. Some of the basic requirements are;
- A B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any course.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Also, use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023
To Apply for Fidelity Bank Jobs, follow the steps below:
If you have an interest in joining our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various functional areas of the Bank, then follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit the official Fidelity Bank recruitment portal via www.fidelitybank.ng/careers/
- Click on ‘Job Openings
- Scroll down and choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now‘
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
Take Note!!! Fidelity Bank Recruitment Scam Alert!
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers
- Fidelity Bank will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the bank.
- Fidelity Bank never requests personal bank account details or fees of any type from interested applicants during the recruitment process.
- So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Fidelity Bank.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Leave a Reply