Equip and Logistics Service Limited Job Recruitment for an Accountant – Equip and Logistics Service Limited is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Accountant. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply.
Equip and Logistics Service Limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We render services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside of oil and gas sectors. We are provider of supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain.
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data for the Company.
- Your duties include preparing financial statements, examining and analyzing the company’s accounts, and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Good working knowledge of financial accounting systems, procedures, policies, rules, and practices.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office applications.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting packages.
- 8-10 Years’ experience and above as an Accountant or Internal Auditor
- Relevant professional qualifications (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA) will be an added advantage
N250, 000 – N300, 000 monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria should NOT apply
7th April, 2022
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE