Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022 for an Administrative Intern (NYSC) – The Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Administrative Intern. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Intern (NYSC)
Location: Jahi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: HR Department
Report To: HR Senior Associate
the ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders.
- Take dictation and minutes during business meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a similar field
- Must be a Corper looking for a place of primary assignment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Personable, able to deal with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the people.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th June, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE