Domeo Resources International Recruitment 2022 for an Accountant – Domeo Resources International is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Accountant. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organization that proffers HR and Management consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvemrnt plans, deploys those plans, and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
- Ensure the timely processing of financial documents in line with the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
- Process bank transactions regarding documents of inward and outward remittances, bank reconciliation etc.
- Develop financial policies and Internal Control System
- Perform month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities related to cash management and tax, including preparing the appropriate audit work papers for such activities
- Prepare quarterly and annual budget for the organization
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
- Analyse trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Receive and process all vendor invoices for payments, verify all invoices as per finance policies
- Prepare payment analysis for all expenses and report any abnormal variances to the MD
- Make and duly record rejections by raising debit note to vendors immediately in case of any discrepancy in records
- Ensure all sales and debit noted are settled timely
- Perform transaction reversals where necessary
- Ensure transactions, supporting schedules and accounting papers for policies and conventions are maintained in accordance with FIRS
- Maintain records of organization’s financial activity
- Assist in developing reports on financial performance for internal and external use
- Prepare bank accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly reconciliation/schedules
- Ensure all payments are made on time with no penalties
- Prepare and maintain record of all financial contracts and transactions
- Support auditors during annual/quarterly organization audit
- Highlight any system or procedural issues that may impede the reconciliation/reporting process
- Continuously improve financial accounting integrity and efficiency through the review of existing policies, procedures and controls as required
- Draft and submit monthly Management Reports for decision making
- Perform other duties as maybe required.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Experience in the use of Accounting Software
- High level of proficiency in the use of spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of contracts, local laws and regulations such as VAT, tax, payroll etc.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Exceptional numerical skills
- Exceptional level of integrity
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply