BUA Group Recruitment for Regional Supply Chain Manager 2023– BUA Group BUA Group is a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector
At BUA, we hire collaborative problem- solvers with a self-motivational drive from all backgrounds and provide training, unlocking opportunities to advance in your career path within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Supply Chain Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional Supply Chain Manager would coordinate, organize, and oversee all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s goods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance.
- Negotiates prices for raw materials and delivery with suppliers, and vendors.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase the efficiency of the supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develop policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implement subsequent process changes.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, distribution, and storage of materials.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Economics, Accounting, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- 5-7 years post-qualification experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply