Zindziswa Concept Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Health and Safety Officer – The Zindziswa Concept Limited is currently recruiting competent candidates suitable for the position of a Health and Safety Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Zindziswa Concept Limited is into Hauling & Logistics, Marketing & Supply, Fleet Management, Mobile Convenience Services, and Waste Management & Real Estate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations.
- Making regular site inspections
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures.
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters on safety.
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards and conducting job hazards analysis.
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organizing/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Ensure that the best and adequate protective clothing and equipment is available for all staff members and Pilots at the Plant.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or any related course in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study.
- At least 2 years’ experience in health and safety.
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Good public speaking skills
- Leadership skills
- Male / female, preferably female.
- HSE Certification is COMPULSORY.
- In depth knowledge of safety procedures.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monday to Friday.
N80, 000 Monthly (Net) plus other benefits.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
8th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment