Zetech Oil Service Company is a company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Posting expensive, generate daily, weekly and monthly account report.
- The Senior Accountant will be primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of Roaddo, including; business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. This experienced individual will also strive to obtain and maintain investor relations and partnership compliance.
- The Senior Accountant must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement. Suitable candidates should also have excellent financial reconciliatory skills and experience in managing time-bound rolling commitments.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Business Manager and members of the executive management team
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Reconciling and prompt remittance of partner payments
- expense variances for company management.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a finance manager, At least 2 years in a start up firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation
- Evidence of compliance program implementation.
- Candidates with Sage Accounting Software Experience.
- Proven working experience in account team management
- Professional certification in ACCA or ICAN will be added advantage
Here is What We Offer
If you are still reading to this point, I presume that you like the sound of this role and you meet the criteria:
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Monthly Wallet allowances
- Ongoing continuous training.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2020.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
How you will be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE