Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance and innovations in the continent. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
About Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
- Raising qualitative youth leadership for Africa.
- Increasing youth capacity to actively participate in promoting high impactful and accountable democratic governance in Africa.
- Boosting problem solving and innovation capabilities among African youth.
- Fostering gender inclusion and female advancement.
- Facilitating research and new knowledge on youth development and priorities.
Includes : Respect for human life and dignity, Respect for diversity, Self belief, Self reliance, Integrity, Accountability, Hardwork, Productivity, Innovation and Excellence.
Job Title: Video Editor
Job Type: Contract
Skills required include:
- Data Management
- Sound design
- Motion graphics.
- Essential knowledge of Adobe premiere pro, After Effects and Adobe audition.
- Ability to handle the camera will be an advantage.
Payment will be based on per video unit edited.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Sample of any past short video to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2020
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
How to get latest jobs update: Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.