WTS Energy Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- Develop and facilitate organization & talent review process and culture for the Group.
- Manages the process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company.
- Identifies and monitors the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Control departmental measurements and directs the preparation and maintenance of periodic reports as are necessary that support the accomplishment of the company strategic goals.
- Work with senior leaders to design and implement succession planning, a leadership development program, and a mentorship program.
- Standardize performance management practice, including defining and linking competencies to positions and units.
- Manages the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Provide strategic and operational oversight to organizational transformation initiatives.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitor’s administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, company sponsorship opportunities and administration.
- Continuously and actively engage in learning and development activities to improve competence in functional areas.
- Staying abreast of HR trends and best practices.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with HR personnel in successful companies and organisations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Goals
- Employees clarity on roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Time frame of filling job orders.
- Average time to resolve inquiries.
- Adherence to SLA on HR Services.
- Compliance to the policies and procedures.
- Cost Saving.
- Employee satisfaction ratings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Degree in the Humanities or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University.
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM) desirable.
- 6 – 8 years minimum experience in a similar function Progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and development, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
N8,000,000 Per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.