WTS Energy is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of an IT Support Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Report To: IT Manager
- Provide support to the IT team, working to develop, test, install, configure and troubleshoot computer hardware and software as well as ensuring timely and quality technical support to end users.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests – Provide first line support to IT end users.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and test new technology.
- Provide support for Audio/Visual technologies, virtual collaboration technologies as well as shared devices such as Network printer, Scanner, photocopies etc.
- Providing technical support across the company; setup accounts for new users and repair/replace equipment a necessary.
- Support the maintenance of servers and associated hardware, applications, services and settings.
- Support Implementation of company’s IT and Communication policies and management of all applications Software, Intranet, Internet and telecommunication infrastructure.
- Participate and contribute to systems planning and network implementation for all aspects of the company’s IT systems including workstations, applications and telephony.
- Contribute to identification and management of resources needed for the planning, development and delivery of specified information and communications systems services and products.
- Compile records of problems encountered in accordance with agreed standards and procedures. Ensure adherence to escalation procedures.
- Participate in and contribute to the preparation of the annual IT/Communications budget
- Maintain the Information Security Risk Register.
- Provide regular periodic report on Information systems and performance.
- Handle equipment repair, repair for remedy failures, cable replacement and repair, replacement of information technology components.
Dimensions & Key Metrics:
- Timely Service Delivery
- Adherence to SLA’s
- Timeliness and Accuracy of Reports
- HSE Compliance
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Engineering or Computing related discipline.
- Approx. 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Information Security Management Systems, Systems integration and development, messaging systems, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Clients’ Operating Systems
- Be familiar with Network monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 preferred
- Previous experience with Cisco switches and routers required
- CCNA, MCSA 2012, 2016 required
Key Competence & Behavioral Expectations:
- Interpersonal and Communication (Oral and Written) Skills
- Report writing skills
- Time Management skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Assist with the drafting, maintenance, and delivery of IT security awareness training for employees.
- Knowledge of computing infrastructure.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of Polycom Systems, Tandberg/Cisco Systems, Creston, and other audio and video technologies.
- Data Management
N600,000 – N800,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge
Leave a Reply